Affordable 2014-15 Season Passes
Thanks to all of our 2013/14 season pass holders for a great ski season! We will be announcing 2014/15 season pass prices and details shortly, so stay tuned!
Plan your ski vacation or season ahead by purchasing your affordable season passes at Colorado’s 5th oldest ski resort and get to the slopes for a real Colorado skiing experience that is friendly on your wallet! Kid Friendly, free parking, some of the best natural snow in Colorado. With your Ski Cooper Regular Season Pass you also get 3 free days at each of our reciprocal partner ski areas throughout Colorado and New Mexico. See details below.
Don’t want to order online? No problem! Download the PDF order form here, or call 719-486-2277 for more information! You can always come and buy your pass in-person at the Mountain Guest Services Desk in the Base Lodge.
*Please note that season passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
*Please note: choose the appropriate pass based on your age as of opening day.
Military Season Pass Deals
Military Season Passes for Adults/Seniors ($189) and Children ($89) are available for Active and Retired Military. Must show military picture ID at time of purchase.
Thank you for your service to our Nation.
Reciprocal Season Pass Partners
3 Days at Partner Resorts:
- 3 FREE days at all areas listed. To redeem, bring your season pass to the ticket window of partner resorts to receive a lift ticket.
- Tickets can only be used by the season pass holder and are non-transferable. Partner resort benefits are only available to season pass holders. Benefits do not apply to any other pass or lift ticket products.
- Partner resort privileges are subject to change or revocation without notice. Please call 719.486.3684 to confirm availability when planning your vacation.
Other Season Pass Benefits!
10% of Ski Cooper Snowflake Shop ($15 minimum purchase. Discount cannot be applied to sale items and cannot be combined with any other offer.)
4-Pack – Each Adult and Senior season pass holder may purchase a 4-pack of lift tickets for only $135. Tickets have no blackout dates or exclusions and can be used at anytime by anyone. Use all 4 in one day for 4 different friends, or give them all to one person so they can go 4 times! One 4-pack per pass holder per season can be purchased at the Ski Cooper Ticket Window during regular business hours.
Buddy Ticket – Adult and Senior season pass holders can purchase a discounted buddy ticket for $32. Present your season pass at the Ski Cooper Ticket Window to purchase. Buddy Tickets must be used the same day as purchase and cannot be combined with any other offer. Available Monday-Friday except for the following black outs: Dec 23-Jan 3, Jan 20, Feb 17, and Mar 10-21.
Conditions Governing Season Pass Purchases and Use:
1. Season passes have no date restrictions. They must be presented to and scanned by the lift operator each time you ski.
2. Each pass holder must sign (or have their parent/legal guardian sign) the Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk each season.
3. New pictures must be taken in person at the Guest Services Desk
4. Skiers and Riders are responsible for knowing the Skier Responsibility Code and the Colorado Skier Safety Act: a. Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects. b. People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them. c. You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above. d. Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others. e. Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment. f. Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas. g. Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
5. Season pass is non-transferable and may be used only by the person designated on the pass.
6. Failure to comply with the above conditions, or misuse of pass, could result in the revocation of season pass privileges.
7. Report any lost season passes to the ticket office immediately. There is a $10 re-issue fee.
8. Ski Cooper does not refund for late opening or early closure. Season Passes are refunded only for Medical reasons accompanied by a written medical diagnosis signed by a physician. No refunds permitted for any reason after pass has been issued.