- "Passholder Full Name" is a required field.
- "Passholder Date of Birth" is a required field.
- "Passholder Gender" is a required field.
2013/14 Child Season Pass (ages 6-14)
*Please note: choose the appropriate pass based on age as of opening day, 12/14/13. NOTE: You will pick up your season Pass at the Mountain Guest Services Desk on your first visit. Your pass photo will be taken at that time.
Conditions Governing Season Pass Purchases and Use:
1. Season passes have no date restrictions. They must be presented to and scanned by the lift operator each time you ski.
2. Each pass holder must sign (or have their parent/legal guardian sign) the Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk each season.
3. New pictures must be taken in person at the Guest Services Desk
4. Skiers and Riders are responsible for knowing the Skier Responsibility Code and the Colorado Skier Safety Act: a. Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects. b. People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them. c. You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above. d. Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others. e. Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment. f. Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas. g. Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
5. Season pass is non-transferable and may be used only by the person designated on the pass.
6. Failure to comply with the above conditions, or misuse of pass, could result in the revocation of season pass privileges.
7. Report any lost season passes to the ticket office immediately. There is a $10 re-issue fee.
8. Ski Cooper season passes are non-refundable unless for Medical reasons accompanied by a written medical diagnosis signed by a physician.