*The partner benefits at Crested Butte can be redeemed when booking lodging through Crested Butte.
Crested Butte Mountain Resort offers up to 3 FREE days of skiing or riding to Ski Cooper season passholders when CBMR Lodging is purchased through Crested Butte Vacations under the Ski Cooper Pass Exchange package. Receive one free lift ticket for each night stayed per pass holder on the reservation. Valid November 23, 2017 – April 8, 2018. Maximum 3 free lift tickets per passholder. Lodging is subject to availability. Qualifying Ski Cooper season pass must be presented at the Adventure Center to receive lift tickets. Lift tickets are non-transferable. Not valid with any other offer. Call 1-844-596-8289 for lodging reservations.
Here is the list of our 2017/18 Pass Partners so far! There may be additional partners added before the ski season starts so be sure to check back for updates.
FREEDOM PASS PARTNERS
Bolton Valley, VT
Magic Mountain, VT
Black Mountain, NH
Dartmouth Skiway, NH
McIntyre Ski Area, NH
Lost Valley, ME
Crystal Mountain, MI
Granite Gorge, NH
Whaleback Mountain, NH
Granby Ranch, CO
Crested Butte, CO* Must include lodging at Crested Butte to qualify for free skiing days!
Powder Mountain, UT
Red River, NM
Angel Fire, NM
Ski Apache, NM
Arizona Snowbowl, AZ
Mont Ripley, MI
Big Powderhorn, MI
Marquette Mountain, MI
Pine Mountain, MI
Nordic Mountain, WI
Little Switzerland, WI
Cooper Season Passholder Benefits:
*Discounts for Friends and Family (available with and Adult and Senior passes only):
- 4-Pack – Each season pass holder may purchase a 4-pack of lift tickets for only $150. Tickets have no blackout dates or exclusions and can be used at any time by anyone. Use all 4 in one day for 4 different friends, or give them all to one person so they can go 4 times! One 4-pack per pass holder per season can be purchased at the Ski Cooper Ticket Window during regular business hours.
- Buddy Ticket – Season pass holders can purchase a discounted buddy ticket for $45. Present your season pass at the Ski Cooper Ticket Window to purchase. Buddy Tickets must be used the same day as purchased and cannot be combined with any other offer. Available Monday-Friday.
**10% off at Cooper Establishments (available with all FULL season passes)
- 10% off at the SNOWFLAKES RETAIL SHOP
- $15 minimum purchase.
- Discount cannot be applied to sale items and cannot be combined with any other offer
- 10% off CAFETERIA FOOD
- 10% off CHICAGO RIDGE CAT SKIING TOURS
**** Partner Resorts (available with all FULL season passes):
- Bring your Ski Cooper Season Pass and additional photo ID to the ticket window of partner resorts to receive discounts.
- Partner resort benefits are only available to season pass holders, and are non-transferable. Benefits do not apply to any other pass or lift ticket products.
- Partner resort privileges are subject to change without notice.
- When skiing/riding at a partner resort, you are bound to the rules and policies of the partner resort.
Military Season Passes are available for Active and Retired Military. Pass holder must show military picture ID at time of pick-up.
Conditions Governing Season Pass Purchases and Use:
- Season passes have no date restrictions. They must be presented to and scanned by the lift operator each time you ski.
- Each pass holder must sign (or have his/her parent/legal guardian sign) the Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk each season.
- New pictures must be taken in person at the Guest Services Desk in the lower level of the lodge.
- Skiers and Riders are responsible for knowing the Skier Responsibility Code and the Colorado Skier Safety Act:
- Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
- Season pass is non-transferable and may be used only by the person designated on the pass.
- Failure to comply with the above conditions or misuse could result in the revocation of season pass privileges.
- Report any lost season passes to the ticket office immediately. There is a $10 re-issue fee.