Have you ever wondered if you have what it takes to be a ski patroller? Looking for a way to give back to the sport at a ski area that focuses on skiing and families? Come to Ski Cooper and take the 1st step. Our patrol ski test for the 2017-2018 Season will be held on Wednesday March 22nd, or Saturday, March 25th.
- Our “2017 Patrol Ski Test”is an opportunity to qualify for consideration for a paid or volunteer position with the Ski Cooper Ski Patrol for the 2017-2018 season.
- When: Wednesday, March 22 OR Saturday, March 25 (note the registration DEADLINES listed below!)
- Time: 0800-1400
- Advanced to expert skiers (Alpine, AT, or Telemark.)
- Lift ticket will be provided.
- Check in at the 3rd(top) Floor of the Main Lodge not later than 0800 (8:00 am). Board 10th Chair at 0900.
- More information by contacting the Ski Cooper Ski Patrol at 719-293-8146
- Full and part time positions may be available
- Register online using the form below.
- If you need more information, please call our Ski Patrol office at 719-293-8146
- Registration for March 22 by March 19
- Registration for March 25 by March 22
HOW TO REGISTER:
Please fill out all of the required fields below: