Have you ever wondered if you have what it takes to be a ski patroller?
Have you thought about coming back to patrolling at a ski area that focuses on skiing and families? Come to Ski Cooper and take the 1st step. Our patrol ski test for the 2014-2015 Season will be held on Sunday, March 30th or Wednesday, April 2nd.
- Our “2014-2015 Patrol Ski Test” is an opportunity to qualify for consideration for a paid or volunteer position with the Ski Cooper Ski Patrol for the 2014-2015 season.
- When: Sunday, March 30th OR Wednesday, April 2nd
- Time: 0800-1400
- Advanced to expert skiers only. (Alpine, AT, or Telemark.)
- Lift ticket will be provided.
- Check in at the 3rd (top) Floor of the Main Lodge not later than 0800 (8:00 am). Board 10th Mtn. Chair at 0900.
- More information by contacting the Ski Cooper Ski Patrol at 719-486-2277 ext. 111.
- Full and part time positions may be available
- All levels of patrol positions may be available
- Register online using the form below.
- If you need more information, please call our Ski Patrol office at 719-486-2277 x111.
- Registration for March 30th by March 23rd
- Registration for April 2nd by March 26th
HOW TO REGISTER:
Sorry… registration deadline is past!